This is an agreement for Red Mare Enterprises, LLC (“the company”) and the “Certified Partner” involving the subject matter of covenants not to compete with The Equestrian Journal.
1. Terms of Agreement. This Agreement is effective on the Effective Date, and shall remain in effect throughout the term of the agreement with the Company and for a period of ten (10) years thereafter.
2. Covenant Not to Compete. Certified Partner agrees that at no time during the term of the agreement with the Company, will you engage in any business activity which is competitive with the Company nor work for any company which competes with the Company.
For a period of two (2) years immediately following the termination of your agreement, the Certified Partner will not, for yourself or on behalf of any other person or business enterprise, engage in any business activity which competes with the Company.
3. Injunctive Relief. Certified Partner hereby acknowledges (1) that the Company will suffer irreparable harm if you breach your obligations under this Agreement, and (2) that monetary damages will be inadequate to compensate the Company for such a breach. Therefore, if Certified Partner breaches any of such provisions, then the Company shall be entitled to injunctive relief, in addition to any other remedies at law or equity, to enforce such provisions.
4. Prior Understandings. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. The Agreement supersedes all prior understanding, agreements, or representations.
5. Jurisdiction and Venue. This Agreement is to be construed pursuant to the laws of the State of Georgia. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction and venue of any court of competent jurisdiction in COBB County, Georgia without regard to conflict of laws provisions, for any claim arising out of this Agreement.
6. By clicking the box, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing Agreement, you agree to comply with all of the terms of the Agreement, and that you have received a copy of the Agreement.