Size: 8.5" x 11"
Updated Intro and Guidelines! NOW with RIDER diagrams on the daily pages too!
This quarterly journal includes 5 Sections:
- 3 Months + 1 extra month in case you start your journal mid-month.
- 13 Weeks
- 78 Days - Since most horses have a day of rest, I have only included 6 daily pages for each of the 13-weeks in this journal.
- NEW! - the Combo daily pages now include a rider diagram along with the horse diagram
- 20 Lesson Pages
- 5 Competition Pages
The LESSON PAGE is for those sessions when you need a 2-page spread to capture all the details.
- This alternative page was inspired by equestrians who enjoy the original layout but need more space to journal after a great lesson, clinic, or at home session.
- Includes a rider diagram.
The COMPETITION page is inspired by riders who wish to track the success of their program during competitions.
- Note observations during transport, stabling, schooling, warm-up, competition, and products.
- Develop healthy habits or supportive practices during competition.